Sunday, June 19, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood



Posted by Picasa

So at the beginning of June I was able to do a woman's bike ride called Little Red Riding Hood. I was really excited to experience a woman's ride. The ride was held in Cache County Utah close to Logan, UT. There were different options for lengths that I could ride and I was able to do 80 miles!!! That is to date the longest bike ride that I have done.

The ride had stops where there were treats and a staff to help out with any accomadations that would be needed. It was really awesome and Paul was the best supporter of all. He came to all of the stops that I asked him to. It was awesome to have him there rooting me on.

Having a road bike has been an awesome experience this summer! Paul and I have been able to spend more time time together and it is something that we can do together to be healthy. It has been so much fun and I am looking forward to doing more rides!!

No comments: